From the 1920\'s until the 1950\'Cadbury\'s Chocolate had a large factory at Blackpole Worcester making packing cases from timber brought up the canal. To handle this material there was an extensive network of 2ft gauge track from the canal around the site into the various workshops. When the factory closed it became a large trading estate and the track was covered with tarmac. This is now beginning to wear away and the railway system is \'Ghosting\'through.
|Taken||24 May 2006|