Welcome to Narrow Gauge Heaven!
This site is dedicated to narrow gauge railways throughout the world, although currently there is more on UK narrow gauge railways than those in other parts of the world. This site has the largest narrow gauge photo gallery on the web, with contributions from over 30 railway photographers.
As well as offering many resources to keep the enthusiast happy for hours (discussion forum, latest railway news and links to nearly every narrow gauge railroad in the world) there are also features that will interest the casual visitor. I hope the directory of UK narrow gauge railways will will be of assistance in planning your holiday, providing maps and contact details for most of the railways in Britain.
Latest Railway News
- Sharing Heritage: Moseley Railway Trust celebrates Â£9200 Heritage Lottery Fund grant
- July 2014 - No 1 Talyllyn update
- 2014 - July 18th Friday Steam Hauled Works Train
- Waterhouses Junction is ours
- 2014 - Summer Outdoor Week Achievements and Thanks
- Sniff the Barrel
- 2014 July - Llechfan Garden Railway Gala
- Le Grand Arrive
- Thank you, Mr Dorman
- Somewhere in a foreign field
Get your railway news featured here! Find out more...
Site sponsored by Maple Design - please support them!