Welcome to Narrow Gauge Heaven!
This site is dedicated to narrow gauge railways throughout the world, although currently there is more on UK narrow gauge railways than those in other parts of the world. This site has the largest narrow gauge photo gallery on the web, with contributions from over 30 railway photographers.
As well as offering many resources to keep the enthusiast happy for hours (discussion forum, latest railway news and links to nearly every narrow gauge railroad in the world) there are also features that will interest the casual visitor. I hope the directory of UK narrow gauge railways will will be of assistance in planning your holiday, providing maps and contact details for most of the railways in Britain.
Latest Railway News
- Howard's Way
- 2014 April - Update on repairs to Loco No.1 'Talyllyn'
- Fully Open for Easter
- Apedale Road Station is Open
- The show will go on
- 2014 April - Locomotive No.1 Talyllyn Suffers Damage
- Joffre Cylinder
- Talyllyn Railway Launches New Build Project
- In the Press - 10 Most Scenic Train Journeys in the World
- 2014 March - Long Outdoor Working Weekend
Get your railway news featured here! Find out more...
Site sponsored by Maple Design - please support them!