Welcome to Narrow Gauge Heaven!
This site is dedicated to narrow gauge railways throughout the world, although currently there is more on UK narrow gauge railways than those in other parts of the world. This site has the largest narrow gauge photo gallery on the web, with contributions from over 30 railway photographers.
As well as offering many resources to keep the enthusiast happy for hours (discussion forum, latest railway news and links to nearly every narrow gauge railroad in the world) there are also features that will interest the casual visitor. I hope the directory of UK narrow gauge railways will will be of assistance in planning your holiday, providing maps and contact details for most of the railways in Britain.
Latest Railway News
- Press Release - Steam In The Blood
- National Grid donates Woodhead tunnel locomotive and rolling stock to Moseley Railway Trust
- 2015 April - Sun and Steam Trains in the beautiful Fathew Valley
- Locos from Leeds - advance tickets now live!
- Easter Eggs
- Press Release - Welsh Integrated Transport Scheme to incorporate Great Little Trains of Wales
- Press Release - Plaque In Banbury To Commemorate Birth Of Railway Preservation
- AGM High-Jinks
- 2015 March - Pendre Update 21st and 22nd March
- 2015 March - No 1 Talyllyn and the Photo Charter Trains
Get your railway news featured here! Find out more...
Site sponsored by Maple Design - please support them!