Welcome to Narrow Gauge Heaven!
This site is dedicated to narrow gauge railways throughout the world, although currently there is more on UK narrow gauge railways than those in other parts of the world. This site has the largest narrow gauge photo gallery on the web, with contributions from over 30 railway photographers.
As well as offering many resources to keep the enthusiast happy for hours (discussion forum, latest railway news and links to nearly every narrow gauge railroad in the world) there are also features that will interest the casual visitor. I hope the directory of UK narrow gauge railways will will be of assistance in planning your holiday, providing maps and contact details for most of the railways in Britain.
Latest Railway News
- 2015 March - Pendre Update 21st and 22nd March
- 2015 March - Outdoor Long Working Weekend Update
- 2015 March - No 1 Talyllyn and the Photo Charter Trains
- Padarn Railway Lives
- Training Day
- 'Russell' joins the 150th Party!
- 2015 March - Spring Outdoor Week Progress Report
- 2015 February - No 3 Sir Haydn Arrives Home
- Moseley Railway Trust scoops double win at Heritage Railway Association Annual Awards
- Press Release - 'Princeâ€™ is Coming to the Party
Get your railway news featured here! Find out more...
Site sponsored by Maple Design - please support them!