Welcome to Narrow Gauge Heaven!
This site is dedicated to narrow gauge railways throughout the world, although currently there is more on UK narrow gauge railways than those in other parts of the world. This site has the largest narrow gauge photo gallery on the web, with contributions from over 30 railway photographers.
As well as offering many resources to keep the enthusiast happy for hours (discussion forum, latest railway news and links to nearly every narrow gauge railroad in the world) there are also features that will interest the casual visitor. I hope the directory of UK narrow gauge railways will will be of assistance in planning your holiday, providing maps and contact details for most of the railways in Britain.
Latest Railway News
- 2013 May - The 'Guest House' opening at Quarry Siding
- Four Seasons in One Day
- 2013 April - No 3 Sir Haydn on Tour
- 2013 April - No 6 Douglas back in steam!
- In the.....errr.....sludge
- Crowle and Thorne Moors Peat Railway Society
- All kinds of everything
- Lesser Spotted Locomotives
- 'Sir Haydn' at Quorn, fellow Loughborough Stars announced
- Out and About
Get your railway news featured here! Find out more...
Site sponsored by Maple Design - please support them!